REGISTRATION OF SUPPLIERS FOR THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2017 – 2018
Tenders are invited from registered and competent suppliers for the supply and delivery of the following goods, works and services to the County Government of Marsabit as and when required for the year ending 30th June, 2018.
- Reserved – refers to Youth, Women and Persons with disability firms or individuals. The reserved group firms should be registered with the National Treasury and proof of the same attached in the registration documents being submitted.
- Interested eligible bidders may inspect the tender documents at the Procurement Office during normal working hours as from 8th September, 2017. A complete set of tender documents may be obtained by interested tenderers upon payment of a non – refundable fee of Kshs 1000 (One thousand shillings only) in form of banker’s cheque payable to Marsabit County Government. Documents may also be downloaded here . Downloaded documents for registration are free of charge. Attach payment receipt for tenders applications.
- Completed tender documents are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelope clearly marked with tender name, reference number and deposited in the tender box at County Government of Marsabit Headquarters or be addressed to: –
DIRECTOR, SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF MARSABIT
P.O. Box 384-60500
So as to be received on or before, Friday 26nd September, 2017 at 10.00am. Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter at the Boardroom in the presence of Tenderers/Representatives who wish to attend.
- Any form of canvassing is not allowed and will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Those who may had applied earlier, need to re-apply.
The County Government of Marsabit reserves the right to accept or reject any tender in either whole or in part and does not bind itself to accept any tender or to give reasons for its rejection