The County Government of Marsabit invites applicants for Tenders, Pre-qualification and Registration of Suppliers, contractors, service providers and consultants for the Financial years 2018 – 2019 / 2019 – 2020.
- Youth, Women and Persons with Disability (PWD) firms should be registered with the National Treasury and proof of the same attached in the registration documents being submitted.
- Interested eligible bidders may inspect the tender documents at the Procurement Office during normal working hours as from 5th July, 2018. A complete set of tender documents may be obtained by interested tenderers upon payment of a non – refundable fee of Kshs 1000 (One thousand shillings only) in form of banker’s cheque payable to Marsabit County Government. Documents may also be downloaded from the county website marsabit.go.ke . Downloaded documents for registration are free of charge. Attach payment receipt for tenders and Prequalification applications.
- Completed tender documents are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelope clearly marked with tender name, reference number and deposited in the tender box at County Government of Marsabit Headquarters or be addressed to: –
THE HEAD OF PROCUREMENT FUNCTION
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF MARSABIT
P.O. Box 384-60500
So as to be received on or before, Thursday 23rd July, 2018 at 10.00am. Returned bid documents will be opened immediately thereafter at the Boardroom in the presence of Tenderers/Representatives who wish to attend.
- Include CR 12 for all companies, telephone numbers of Directors and Business location.
- Registration application shall be received continuously and updated Quarterly.
- Subject to Section 87 (3) of PPADA 2015, When a person submitting the successful tender is notified, the accounting officer shall also notify in writing all other persons submitting tenders that their tenders were unsuccessful, disclosing the successful tenderer as appropriate and reasons thereof.
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
FOR: CECM, FINANCE AND ECONOMIC PLANNING