The County Government of Marsabit is offering scholarship to eligible secondary school students who meet the following criteria.
- Application form can be obtained by downloading KCPE scholarship
- application form for FORM 1 2021 available here
- Completed public primary school in 2020 KCPE.
- Has been enrolled in public secondary school.
- Has attained a minimum of 300 marks and 320 marks for girls and boys respectively at KCPE.
- Comes from an indigent family.
- All applications must be applied through Ward Scholarship Selection Committee whose secretary is Ward Administrator.
- The deadline for submission of the application form must be before or on 10th June 2021.
- Completed application forms with a photocopy of KCPE Result slip for 2020, Admission letter and birth certificate should be sent to:
Ward Education Fund selection committee,
P.O Box 384 – 60500.
- The ward Education fund selection committee shall review and consider the application and submit it to County Education Fund selection committee on or before 20th June 2021 for consideration and final determination.